Sunday, January 22, 2012

My crazy life

Ok, so I'm sure that those of you who have children or who have been around children will understand this....

I think you lose brain cells when you become a mom. Heck, I think the more you have the more you lose. I used to think I was reasonably intelligent. No more. My brain is mush. I have a hard time forming sentences. Ugh. I hardly read anymore, except for Dr. Suess books.

One of my favorite ways to unwind now is to lay in my bed and actually watch a whole episode of "Law & Order" without interruption! =)

I have 5 children and I do insane things like let 2 of the 5 have sleepovers...on the same night!!! What am I thinking?! Am I crazy?! Probably.

I guess it could be worse. I could be single, fit, read lots of "smart" books with intelligent titles....I could watch a Law & Order marathon whenever I want....but, I wouldn't have my babies. I wouldn't have my 4 year old tell me every day that I am the best mommy and she loves me the mostest! Sigh.

I guess I'd rather have a brain of mush, than not have my babies. I'd rather have put on that 5 lbs from too much movies and popcorn on our family movie nights. And, I think Eric Carle books are rather intelligent....Now, I'm off to catch up on some Wonder Pets episodes..... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment