Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good Morning!

Ok, so I'm one of those people who are late on discovering the new "it" website. I got a Myspace account after everybody else did. I got a facebook account after everyone else. Blogging, yes, late. I have yet to do Twitter....I refuse (at least for now), but Pinterest, now that's another story. I kinda discovered it late. I had heard all of my friends talk about how great it was, how addicting, so I figured I'd not be a part of this....this Pinterst thing. But, my curiosity got the best of me..........

This website is so freakin' cool!! Why didn't I think of it?? I mean, I'm one of those people who have a corkboard over my desk and pinned to it is (gasp!) my favorite pictures, newspaper clippings, postcards, cards, fortunes from fortune cookies, a picture of a zombie with a lollipop drawn by my daughter....my treasures. So, now, I can show the world what great taste I have via a website.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment